Peacock design bottle stoppers
Bestowed with beauty and a symbol of goodness, these peacock design bottle stoppers are favors you’ll be proud to share
Legend says, Greek goddess Hera put “eyes” on peacock feathers to symbolize their all-seeing knowledge and wisdom. Today, peacock symbolism is strong in many cultures as they represent kindness, patience, good fortune, immortality, openness and more. With all of these qualities, Fashioncraft just had to make a favor to celebrate their beauty - inside and out.
Description and details:
- Each measures 4 .5” x 1.25”
- Crafted in durable, pewter-finish poly resin, the peacock feather charm resembles a detailed feather gently curving to the side
- The top of the feather is embellished with a brilliant green rhinestone “eye”
- The conical bottle-stopper base is made of stainless steel, wrapped with a black rubber gasket for a tight seal
- Packaged on top of a green inner staging, in a blue bottom box with an overall peacock design
- Box is wrapped and tied with a white organza ribbon and an attached matching design “For You” tag
Leaves the warehouse within 1-2 business days.
Once your order is shipped allow 1-6 business days in transit for delivery within the contiguous U.S. International orders require 6-10 Business days in transit not including Custom clearance process. Deliveries will be completed by UPS, FedEx or USPS.
A Ship Confirmation email will be sent when the order is on its way.
Ships only to USA & CANADA