Cross design candle tea light holder from Fashioncraft®
- Buy 9 for $3.88 each and save 13%
- Buy 19 for $3.68 each and save 18%
- Buy 72 for $3.48 each and save 22%
A beautiful tealight votive with a sparkling cross will add ambiance to your event tables and thrill your guests!
Offer your guests a stylish and graceful favor that celebrates their religious beliefs.
These glorious votives are crafted from a thick poly resin base painted in an ivory color and decorated with a lovely sand stone pebble finish. On the side is a raised cross painted in an antique pewter finish. The cross features beautiful small clear rhinestones on each end a large round clear rhinestone in the center. Included in the votive is a white tealight.
A wonderful and meaningful favor for a baptism, christening, communion or other religious celebration!
- Size is 2 1/2" x 2"
- Cross design candle tea light holder
- Votive is made from thick poly resin
- Painted in an ivory color with a sand stone pebble finish
- Raised cross on the side painted in antique pewter
- Cross features small clear rhinestones at the ends and a large round clear rhinestone in the center
- Includes a white tealight
- Packaged in a beige bottom box with clear plastic display top
- Box is wrapped with white organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a stained glass window design 'For You' card
- A wonderful way to say 'Thank You' to the guests who joined your special religious celebration
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|