Gold vintage skeleton key bottle opener from Fashioncraft®
- Buy 10 for $3.50 each and save 13%
- Buy 22 for $3.34 each and save 17%
- Buy 100 for $3.17 each and save 21%
A classic skeleton key in gold makes a stunning table decoration and a trendy useful favor when it opens bottles!
This opulent favor features a classic skeleton key shape and is crafted from sturdy cast metal with a shiny gold finish. The top of the key is decorated with an intricate ringed design and a beaded texture. Attached to the top of the key is a golden tassel for added elegance.
The base of the key offers a sturdy cut-out bottle opener, making this a useful and functional gift that will delight your guests.
Adorn your event tables with a luxurious high-class gift that will add sparkle and get the conversation going when the bottle tops start popping!
- Size is 4" X 1.5"
- Gold vintage skeleton key bottle opener
- Made from sturdy cast metal with a shiny gold finish
- Top is decorated with an intricate ringed design and a beaded texture
- Golden tassel on top for added elegance
- Base of key features a sturdy cut-out bottle opener
- Packaged in gold luxuriously textured two piece box
- Box has clear window for easy viewing of the key
- The key rests on a bed of ivory satin
- Box is wrapped with a gold organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a round gold 'For You' tag
- No matter what your grand occasion is, this quality luxurious favor will be a winner!
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|