Bring the allure of the East to your event tables. Our magnificent gold elephants are ornately decorated and stand with their trunks raised up, a symbol of Good Luck. The perfect gift to offer to loved ones and friends.
This traditional Good Luck elephant is crafted in solid caste metal plated in a luxurious metallic gold color. The elephant has a classic East Indian design and wears an ornate headdress, carpet and ankle decorations that are molded into the caste metal.
The trunk is up - signifying Good Luck. The elephant is cleverly designed so that between the legs is a full functioning sturdy bottle opener that is well hidden in the ornament.
Every special event needs to be blessed with Good Luck and these little elephants comes with loads of luck for all.
- Size 3" x 1 3/4"
- Good fortune elephant design gold metal bottle opener
- Constructed from a solid caste metal
- Luxurious metallic gold plated finish
- Classic East Indian design
- Trunk is up - signifying Good Luck
- Elephant wears an ornate headdress, carpet and ankle decorations that are molded into the caste metal
- Cleverly designed so that between the legs is a full functioning sturdy bottle opener that is well hidden
- Packaged in an East Indian design red box with traditional Indian graphic designs
- Box has clear display top
- Box wrapped with gold organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a matching East Indian design 'For You' tag
- Bring Good Luck to your occasion, to your family and guests with these glorious elephants
Manufacturer Fashioncraft Setup Fee N/A Setup Fee Cost N/A