You have just been married and placed the ring on your finger! Now offer your guests a delightful gift for their rings. These stunning little elephants will keep them safe.
The little elephant is beautifully crafted from cast metal and plated in chrome silver. She stands with her trunk lifted up, an Indian and Eastern symbol of good luck. The elephant is decorated with clear rhinestone accents recessed in the eyes.
The trunks can be used to hold jewelry and rings and will make a fabulous display on a dresser or bedside table.
Add a touch of mystery and exotic vibrant colors to your event tables with these classic little elephants in their stunning display boxes!
- Size is 2 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1"
- Silver good luck elephant ring and jewelry holder
- Made from cast metal and plated in chrome silver
- Trunk is up, signifying good luck
- Clear rhinestone accents recessed in the eyes
- Individually packed in a clear display box with Indian / East Asian theme
- Stage has red, green and yellow exotic Indian / East Asian design
- Box is wrapped with a silver metallic ribbon
- Attached to the ribbon is an Indian / East Asian theme 'For You' tag
- Every special occasion needs a touch of good luck and these little elephants are sure to bring some to your event!
Setup Fee N/A Manufacturer Fashioncraft