Vintage design cross trinket and jewelry box
- Buy 8 for $4.25 each and save 14%
- Buy 16 for $4.02 each and save 19%
- Buy 72 for $3.79 each and save 23%
Thrill your guests with an ornate and beautifully hand crafted religious symbol that every Christian worshipper will cherish.
Are you looking for a special and unique favor for a religious event? These magnificent trinket boxes are relevant and beautifully crafted.
Our box is made from poly resin in the shape of a cross. It offers a detailed and ornate design on the top and sides, hand painted in an antique ivory finish. The matte gold filigree pattern will delight the eye and the single clear rhinestone in the middle adds a perfect finishing touch. The top of the box lifts off to store jewelry or small change or a special memento.
This stunning box is the perfect favor to offer at christenings, communions and other Christian events.
- Size is 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- Vintage style trinket box with cross design
- Crafted from poly resin
- Hand painted in an antique ivory finish
- Matte gold filigree line design
- Single clear rhinestone accent in the middle
- Lid lifts off to store jewelry or small change
- Packaged in a gold box with white satin ribbon and wrap
- 'For You' tag
- A perfect favor for christenings, communions and other Christian religious events
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|