Vintage travel themed map design metal bottle opener from Fashioncraft®
- Buy 11 for $3.43 each and save 13%
- Buy 23 for $3.27 each and save 17%
- Buy 96 for $3.11 each and save 21%
Take your globe trotting event theme to the next level with these classy bottle openers. They make a fabulous keepsake that guests will be delighted to use at home as a reminder of your special occasion.
The bottle openers are crafted from heavy solid cast metal and have an antique brass color finish. Placed under the clear epoxy dome is a vintage map showing North and South America, Europe and Africa.
This classy favor comes packaged in a postcard stamp design bottom box with a matching map design insert.
Whether you are planning a destination wedding, a send-off function or a welcome home affair, share your passion for travel with your guests when you offer them these functional favors!
- Size 3 1/8" x 1 5/8"
- Vintage travel themed map design metal bottle opener
- Made from solid cast metal
- Antique brass color finish
- Clear epoxy dome
- Under the dome is a vintage map design showing North and South America, Europe and Africa
- 1. Packaged in a postcard stamp design bottom box with a clear display top
- The bottle opener rests on a map design insert
- Box is wrapped with a champagne gold organza ribbon wrap and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a travel themed boarding pass design 'For You' tag
- Look no further for a classy travel themed favor for your next event!
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|