Primi Piatti Appetizer Serving/Dipping Platter
- Buy 24 for $11.16 each and save 13%
- Buy 48 for $10.02 each and save 22%
- Buy 96 for $8.89 each and save 31%
This "Primi Piatti" (Italian for "First Dish") ultra elegant porcelain appetizer/serving platter features 3 sections for separating you're favourite antipasto. The center area is uniquely raised with a soft textured bottom for pouring premium extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, promoting uniform separation and a gorgeous presentation. Or serve your antipasto favorites - pickled olives, peppers, mushrooms, bocconcini and more for an epicurean delight. Share this already gift packaged designer platter as a premium wedding favor, a gift for friends and family or for any special gift giving occasion. Of course, you'll want more than one for yourself! An Artisano Designs original.
- Beautifully sculpted all white porcelain 3 section platter with rounded edges and artfully textured bottom center.
- Gift packaging complete with "Primi Piatti" theme motif, designer box with clear display window and finished with off-white raffia ribbon and bow.
- Practical and elegant as a bread and EVOO dipping platter or antipasto tray.
- Made of high quality porcelain.
- Packaged favor dimensions approx. 8.75” x 10.25" x 1.25" (22 x 26 x 3 cm). Plate 8" x 9.5" x 1" (20 x 24 x 2.5 cm).
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|