Taste of the Orchard Oil and Vinegar Dipping Plate
- Buy 24 for $9.73 each and save 13%
- Buy 48 for $8.76 each and save 22%
- Buy 96 for $7.79 each and save 30%
"Taste of the Orchard" Oil-Vinegar Dipping & Appetizer Plate Gourmet all the way. This artfully crafted dipping olive oil and balsamic vinegar dipping dish framed by a ring for adding your favorite appetizers. Keep with the theme and ring your best olive oil and balsamic with your favorite olive variety, or how about some cherry tomatoes and bocconcini cheese (don't forget the basil!)? A perfect party gift and wedding favor, but of course you'll want a few for your own entertaining! (Don't be surprised to see this gorgeous porcelain dish in the finest restaurants or olive oil bars). An original artisan creation by Artisano Designs. Features:
- High quality porcelain dish features recessed olive branch form for balsamic vinegar which rests under the olive oil layer (for best presentation results, pour olive oil first followed by balsamic vinegar into shape).
- Proportionally designed oil-vinegar ratio for flavorful taste balance without measuring
- Olive orchard themed clear covered gift box with rustic Tuscan inspired art detail.
- Completed with white satin ribbon and bow with complementary olive shaped “For You” gift tag
- Packaged favor dimensions approx. 7.0” x 7.0" x 1.5" (18 x 18 x 3.8 cm). Plate measures approximately 6.5" in diameter (16.5 cm).
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|