Taste of the Orchard Olive Oil Bottle in Gift Box
- Buy 24 for $8.87 each and save 13%
- Buy 48 for $8.00 each and save 21%
- Buy 96 for $7.13 each and save 30%
"Taste of the Orchard" Olive Oil Bottle in Gift Box EVOO of finest quality has found the perfect bottle for perfect presentation and pouring. This olive orchard themed bottle showcases and olive branch depression on a fabulous olive shaped bottle. Given as a wedding or party favor, your guests will be enamoured at first glance. Pair it with our equally fabulous "Taste of the Vineyard" vinegar bottle for a gorgeous set worthy of the finest restaurants and more importantly, your kitchen. Artful modern design meets elegant practicality for a gift that will be used for years to come. Originally created by Artisano Designs. Features:
- Artistically designed with beautiful, softly depressed olive branch shape and extended bottle top
- Vineyard themed gift box in neutral earthy tones and artwork and accented title banner
- Completed with earth brown colored raffia ribbon and bow plus matching Orchard themed “For You” gift tag
- Made of high quality porcelain
- Bottle holds 300ml or 10 fluid oz
- Quality pourer included for insertion into bottle
- Packaged favor dimensions approx. 3.35” x 3.35" x 5.45"h (8.5 x 8.5 x 13.75h cm)
- Bottle height with pouring spout approx. 7.75" (17 cm)
Processing time is the time from when the order is placed to when it leaves our warehouse. This varies by product.
Shipping time is the time from when the package leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door. This varies by shipping method.
In a rush? See items that ship the same day or the next business day. Click here.
Shipping internationally? Read our International Orders FAQ for information on custom duties, export restrictions and more.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|